Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Free OssaTron Treatments Feb 22

Posted by Scott R on 2/01/00 at 00:00 (015365)

I don't think 8 have replied so far, so everyone who wants may get the treatment. JohnW requires that I pick the 8. Because of the requirement for plane reservations, those who have requested it so far are now officialy approved by me: Dr Gordon may also have requirements and I don't have his email! Mary J, Nicole, Matt, Gina, Alan, Karen. JohnW wants to talk to everyone: 1-800-464-3795
2 spots left. John is sending me maps of the place to stay and info and dinner. He wants Mohez and Jenn to join in on dinner (his treat - they live nearby). I'll let those who have sent an email to me know more when I find out more. I'm out of town tonight.

Re: Free OssaTron Treatments Feb 22

Dr. David Zuckerman on 2/01/00 at 00:00 (015366)

Can I go?

Trish on 2/01/00 at 00:00 (015388)

I am interested and filled out the database, but forgot to put my email address in the first time. Do I qualify? I need to know soon so that I can make arrangements. Thanks.

Dan W. on 2/02/00 at 00:00 (015424)

Dear Scott, my name is Dan and I wrote an e-mail to you about this and was just wondering if you got my e-mail. I am definately interested and have all my medical records, x-rays, M.R.I., bone scan. Please respond even if you choose someone else, thanks, Dan W.

Martha B. on 2/02/00 at 00:00 (015429)

What about you Scott? You have done so much for all of us with this message board,I hope you find it possible to try this.Good luck and best wishes to all of you.Ossatron worked extremely well for me.

Helen A. on 2/13/00 at 00:00 (015831)

Hi. I live in Toronto and have had PF for at least five years. Do you think I could take part in this group effort for free PF, as it looks as though it will be happening in my home town? I can't afford to pay for treatments right now.

Thanks for any help.

Helen A.

Dr. David Zuckerman on 2/01/00 at 00:00 (015366)

Can I go?

Trish on 2/01/00 at 00:00 (015388)

I am interested and filled out the database, but forgot to put my email address in the first time. Do I qualify? I need to know soon so that I can make arrangements. Thanks.

Dan W. on 2/02/00 at 00:00 (015424)

Dear Scott, my name is Dan and I wrote an e-mail to you about this and was just wondering if you got my e-mail. I am definately interested and have all my medical records, x-rays, M.R.I., bone scan. Please respond even if you choose someone else, thanks, Dan W.

Martha B. on 2/02/00 at 00:00 (015429)

What about you Scott? You have done so much for all of us with this message board,I hope you find it possible to try this.Good luck and best wishes to all of you.Ossatron worked extremely well for me.

Helen A. on 2/13/00 at 00:00 (015831)

Hi. I live in Toronto and have had PF for at least five years. Do you think I could take part in this group effort for free PF, as it looks as though it will be happening in my home town? I can't afford to pay for treatments right now.

Thanks for any help.

Helen A.