Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Re: Thanks Vicki

Posted by Annal on 2/02/00 at 00:00 (015397)

Thanks for you advice Vicki I really appreciate you taking the time to reply. I have had a temporary insert from October '99 but now I have a coustom made one which my orthotist desinged. I know you are right that it will take time to adjust to, I just get so frustrated with it. I am only 19 and end up complaining all of the time to my friends so that they must get sick of it.

I have been told that my condition is a result of my talapies club foot which was operated on, and corrected when I was younger. I don't think I have had the thumb pressure test, but as I mentioned I have heal pad syndrome as well so it is difficult to say which condition causes which pain. It is also possible there is something else going on which the Drs haven't diagnosed yet. I am so sick of them doing tests on me. It took 5 yrs for this diagnosis to come about, previously I have been tolld that they didn't know what caused the pain and could do nothing about it. Now I find out I may have PF and that there are loads of things I can do, it takes some getting used to. I am also a nit dubious because I have been misdiagnosed before with having artiritus and other conditions which is worrying for me. They now say I have PF and I don't know what to think.

I am going to take you advice about pampering myself. My firend and I have a found a special offer with a beatuy salon and intend to make full use of it.

Thanks again.

Anna