Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Birkenstocks

Posted by Barb Z. on 2/02/00 at 00:00 (015431)

I haven't visited this site in quite a few months and was totally surprised at the changes. Great!! I now own 8 or 9 pairs of Birks and wear nothing but them all the time. My favorites are the garden shoes, plastic, but now that we've moved to Colorado this makes more sense for the weather. I want to know where to buy them in the Golden, Lakewood area of Colorado (near Denver). I have worn Birks now for a little over 2 years and have a few other people turned on to them for the total relief they have given me for the Plantar Fasciitis and Morton's Neuroma. I continue to take the Glucosmine and Condontrit (sp.)as well as Vitamin E and others Scott recommended at the beginning of all of this problem. I have a pair of Arizona sandals for my slippers and they are on my feet ALL THE TIME in the house. The other kinds of Birks are what I wear out of the house. I did start with just the Arizonas like Diane had constantly told people to do and within a few days my feet were noticeably better, but I refuse to go backwards by wearing other shoes. The only exceptiontion was to the weddings of two of our kids. Keep up the good work on this site.