Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Re: to John H --

Posted by Nancy S. on 2/04/00 at 00:00 (015507)

Okay, John, I think you're experienced at this, and what is your innermost gut feeling on Healthtronics stock? Do you think it will continue toward the sky? Is it worth buying now where it is? We have rotten luck on the market. I don't expect you to tell me what to do, but really, what is y o u r i n s t i n c t?
I'll never ask again, I promise. -- Nancy

john h on 2/07/00 at 00:00 (015574)

nancy: if i knew what healthtronics was going to do i would have bought 5000 shares rather than 500. today it was as high as 19 1/2. they appointed a new member to their board of directors who is a heavy hitter and i think was former CEO of HealthSouth. the stock has just about doubled in 2 weeks and volume of trading is up. i am to much of a chicken to buy at the current price. if fda approves the ossatron i could see the company being bought out or the stock doubling in price to the upper 30's. i am no guru and i would not buy anything based on my recommendation but that is what i think. when i become the next bill gates i will say 'i told you so'.

john h on 2/07/00 at 00:00 (015574)

nancy: if i knew what healthtronics was going to do i would have bought 5000 shares rather than 500. today it was as high as 19 1/2. they appointed a new member to their board of directors who is a heavy hitter and i think was former CEO of HealthSouth. the stock has just about doubled in 2 weeks and volume of trading is up. i am to much of a chicken to buy at the current price. if fda approves the ossatron i could see the company being bought out or the stock doubling in price to the upper 30's. i am no guru and i would not buy anything based on my recommendation but that is what i think. when i become the next bill gates i will say 'i told you so'.