Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Healthtronics

Posted by john h on 2/07/00 at 00:00 (015560)

for whatever reason Healthtronics stock continues to rise. This morning (monday 7th) it is up again to 16 3/4. someone must know something as this stock has doubled in a very short time. probably most of the stock is held by management and i suspect that knowledgeable people expect the OssaTron to get FDA approval which will be good for all of us. As this is a non invasive procedure it would probably gain quick approval from Mecdicare and other large health plans. I still wonder if use of the OssaTron would be approved for Poditrist? I could see an OssaTron machine in ever city over a 100,000 population if FDA results are favorable.

Re: Healthtronics

John G on 2/03/00 at 00:00 (015454)

It's at 13.75 now. If there are any doubts, they should be evaporating now.

Re: Healthtronics-good news

Martha B. on 2/03/00 at 00:00 (015471)

You made my day.Keep those stock reports coming. My husband and I bought in at 8 a month after I had the ossatron treatment. I don't study the stock market but I am a faithful reader of this board.Thanks for the info.

john a on 2/04/00 at 00:00 (015499)

Will you please stop rubbing it in! :-) I'm still kicking myself for not buying the stock when it was 8. Of course, rises in stock price often don't mean anything at all. Except of course, that if you sell, you will make a profit.

Lee on 2/08/00 at 00:00 (015606)

It really kills me! I was after my husband since the day that stock went public to buy. I have been keeping him updated through your reports and can you believe he call and bought some this morning. If he only listened to me in the first place. AAAGGGHHH!!!!!!

john h on 2/08/00 at 00:00 (015610)

john a: i am hoping that this runup in price means the dam ossatron will work and i will have made enoung money to get a treatment and then i can run in a marathon and live happily everafter.

wendyn on 2/08/00 at 00:00 (015619)

You are a nut John...glad to see you still have your sense of humour. Wouldn't it be nice if all our stories ended that way?

Once upon a time there was a man named John.
He had sore feet.
One foot, two foot, red foot, blue foot.
He had an operation to make them better, but it didn't work.
John was sad.
Poor John.
One day, John invested some money on a magic machine.
He made so much money, that he could afford to use the magic machine to fix his feet.
John was all better!
His beautiful acupuncturist came to work as his personal trainer (his wife didn't even mind).
He ran a marathon and lived happily ever after...

The End.

...I think I've spent too much time off my feet.......

john a on 2/09/00 at 00:00 (015626)

I feel a limerick coming on...

There once was a man named John,
Who invested in Ossatron,
To cure his fasciitis.
He got all excited
That soon all his pain would be gone!

:-)

john a on 2/09/00 at 00:00 (015627)

I couldn't resist any longer and finally bought at 15.75. I probably didn't buy enough, but I still don't quite have unwavering faith in the success of Ossatron. But I am optimistic that even if Ossatron is not a PF cure-most, we will all at least make a bundle on the stock. So far, so good. Keep your fingers crossed...

Nancy S. on 2/09/00 at 00:00 (015637)

We've had no luck with stock
I've always considered it a crock
But now I'm excited
and will be delighted
if this stock is no crock but a rock

Re: Healthtronics stock

Mohez on 2/27/00 at 00:00 (016506)

John

I bought some HTRN and guess what the damn thing went down to $14 US, thats a double whammy for me, first the decrease in price and then the #$@*&^% exchange kills me more. Just venting, I still believe it to be at least a $20 US stock if not more, after FDA approval.

Mohez
posted to the eswt board

John G on 2/03/00 at 00:00 (015454)

It's at 13.75 now. If there are any doubts, they should be evaporating now.

Re: Healthtronics-good news

Martha B. on 2/03/00 at 00:00 (015471)

You made my day.Keep those stock reports coming. My husband and I bought in at 8 a month after I had the ossatron treatment. I don't study the stock market but I am a faithful reader of this board.Thanks for the info.

john a on 2/04/00 at 00:00 (015499)

Will you please stop rubbing it in! :-) I'm still kicking myself for not buying the stock when it was 8. Of course, rises in stock price often don't mean anything at all. Except of course, that if you sell, you will make a profit.

Lee on 2/08/00 at 00:00 (015606)

It really kills me! I was after my husband since the day that stock went public to buy. I have been keeping him updated through your reports and can you believe he call and bought some this morning. If he only listened to me in the first place. AAAGGGHHH!!!!!!

john h on 2/08/00 at 00:00 (015610)

john a: i am hoping that this runup in price means the dam ossatron will work and i will have made enoung money to get a treatment and then i can run in a marathon and live happily everafter.

wendyn on 2/08/00 at 00:00 (015619)

You are a nut John...glad to see you still have your sense of humour. Wouldn't it be nice if all our stories ended that way?

Once upon a time there was a man named John.
He had sore feet.
One foot, two foot, red foot, blue foot.
He had an operation to make them better, but it didn't work.
John was sad.
Poor John.
One day, John invested some money on a magic machine.
He made so much money, that he could afford to use the magic machine to fix his feet.
John was all better!
His beautiful acupuncturist came to work as his personal trainer (his wife didn't even mind).
He ran a marathon and lived happily ever after...

The End.

...I think I've spent too much time off my feet.......

john a on 2/09/00 at 00:00 (015626)

I feel a limerick coming on...

There once was a man named John,
Who invested in Ossatron,
To cure his fasciitis.
He got all excited
That soon all his pain would be gone!

:-)

john a on 2/09/00 at 00:00 (015627)

I couldn't resist any longer and finally bought at 15.75. I probably didn't buy enough, but I still don't quite have unwavering faith in the success of Ossatron. But I am optimistic that even if Ossatron is not a PF cure-most, we will all at least make a bundle on the stock. So far, so good. Keep your fingers crossed...

Nancy S. on 2/09/00 at 00:00 (015637)

We've had no luck with stock
I've always considered it a crock
But now I'm excited
and will be delighted
if this stock is no crock but a rock

Re: Healthtronics stock

Mohez on 2/27/00 at 00:00 (016506)

John

I bought some HTRN and guess what the damn thing went down to $14 US, thats a double whammy for me, first the decrease in price and then the #$@*&^% exchange kills me more. Just venting, I still believe it to be at least a $20 US stock if not more, after FDA approval.

Mohez
posted to the eswt board