Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

SUCCESS WITH WOMEN'S DRESS SHOES AND ORTHODICS!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by SusanG on 2/08/00 at 00:00 (015589)

I found a pair of women's dress shoes at http://www.peltzshoes.com I'm sure they can be found elsewhere, but this is where I found them. They are made by EasyStreet and the style is Dance Magic. They are a low heel (about 1') pump with a strap across the arch. I put them on this morning about 7:30 for the first time and didn't get them off until almost 11:00pm. They were unbelievable comfortable, they are attractive and professional and they fit my orthodics without me walking out of the heel. It was an awesome feeling. And on top of that they were only $35.99 plus shipping.

I also, at the insistance of a friend bought a pair of sling backs...they are like pumps, but with jsut a strap at the heel. I didn't think my orthodics would work in them but they did, and I didn't have problems with the heel slippage either. After over a year, I found not one, but two pairs of nice shoes that are comfortable and work with my orthodics. And I just had to share. :-)