Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

To alan k and Laurie R

Posted by Lucy M on 2/08/00 at 00:00 (015600)

This may be relevant to you; just thought I would share.
I had an EPF performed on my left foot 3 weeks ago on Thursday. Before the surgery I could tap around my ankle and produce a Tinel's sign quite strongly and it was always reproducable. After the surgery now that has completely disappeared, as well as the soreness and tightness in the fascia.

Re: To alan k and Laurie R Re Lucy

Laurie R on 2/08/00 at 00:00 (015603)

Hi Lucy,Hi I am the type of person who wants to know everything,can you tell me all about your surgery like what they did,how long you have have PF ,and do you have TTS?And what your symptoms are or were?When I tap just below my ankel it shoots throw my whole foot to my big toe,and my foot does go numb,and tingels and I am in pain all the time .So my question to you is can you have all these symptoms but not have TTS ? I do know I have a entraped nerve but it is on the side of my foot just by my arch.I would appreciate it if you can tell me .Thanks so much!!!!!!1Laurie R P.S. I have to see my podiatist next week and I would want to also ask him.

Re: To alan k and Laurie R Re Lucy

Laurie R on 2/08/00 at 00:00 (015603)

Hi Lucy,Hi I am the type of person who wants to know everything,can you tell me all about your surgery like what they did,how long you have have PF ,and do you have TTS?And what your symptoms are or were?When I tap just below my ankel it shoots throw my whole foot to my big toe,and my foot does go numb,and tingels and I am in pain all the time .So my question to you is can you have all these symptoms but not have TTS ? I do know I have a entraped nerve but it is on the side of my foot just by my arch.I would appreciate it if you can tell me .Thanks so much!!!!!!1Laurie R P.S. I have to see my podiatist next week and I would want to also ask him.