Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Ski boots and pf relief

Posted by Stuart B on 2/10/00 at 00:00 (015659)

After my week of skiing my feet felt fantastic and I thought at last they where mending. Alas, being back for 2 weeks they are back to where I started! I am seriously thinking of wearing snowboard boots all the time. It will look so weird on the rainy streets of Cirencester but if it works!!! This condition drives us all to do the strangest things.
Tread lightly, for you are walking on my dreams!

Stuart

Re: Ski boots and pf relief

julie p on 2/12/00 at 00:00 (015796)

Earlier this week my husband said maybe we should take up skiing again, the boots would work just like your splints? We both laughed.
(We pretty much stopped skiing eight years ago when we had our first child.)

Stuart B on 2/14/00 at 00:00 (015848)

I really think I am going to start wearing snowboard boots a lot!!! I must be mad! But, seriously, they gave me more relief than anything I have tried. That includes, surgery, injections, stretching, diet and rest. I will report my progress. Oh boy can I face the hassle I will get in the street?!!!!!!!

julie p on 2/12/00 at 00:00 (015796)

Earlier this week my husband said maybe we should take up skiing again, the boots would work just like your splints? We both laughed.
(We pretty much stopped skiing eight years ago when we had our first child.)

Stuart B on 2/14/00 at 00:00 (015848)

I really think I am going to start wearing snowboard boots a lot!!! I must be mad! But, seriously, they gave me more relief than anything I have tried. That includes, surgery, injections, stretching, diet and rest. I will report my progress. Oh boy can I face the hassle I will get in the street?!!!!!!!