Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Don't give up Alan

Posted by VickiJ on 2/12/00 at 00:00 (015764)

Let us know when you've got something to show/sell Alan. Hey, there's more than one kinda toothbrush in the world! Just cuz he came up with a device doesn't mean you shouldn't try your idea too!

Re: Don't give up hope Mohez

Robin B. on 12/11/99 at 00:00 (013601)

My heart goes out to you. You have been a faithful, informative, helpful and thoughtful contributor to this message board. Although I myself am not a candidate for Ossatron (am doing pretty well without it), I have followed your weekly progress reports because I earnestly hope you see an improvement soon, and also because you give steady information and hope to some of the newcomers on the board. From the reports of other Ossatron patients, it sounds as if you still have time left to see changes and improvements occur, and I sincerely hope that happens for you.

I know from my own case that while I'd like to see a 100% improvement, a 60% or 70% improvement has been enough to change (and better) my life dramatically. I'm still working on the last 30% to 40%, but very grateful for the gain I have realized. I hope you too receive some improvement in the near future.

Please continue to keep everyone posted. Your thoughts and experience will contribute much, especially to new people who continually find this board as a resource. While I doubt that I will be a user, I am convinced that Ossatron represents a significant treatment for the future that will play a major role in the recovery of many people. I hope that very soon you will be among them. Best of luck and success, Mohez.

Re: Don't give up hope Mohez

Robin B. on 12/11/99 at 00:00 (013601)

My heart goes out to you. You have been a faithful, informative, helpful and thoughtful contributor to this message board. Although I myself am not a candidate for Ossatron (am doing pretty well without it), I have followed your weekly progress reports because I earnestly hope you see an improvement soon, and also because you give steady information and hope to some of the newcomers on the board. From the reports of other Ossatron patients, it sounds as if you still have time left to see changes and improvements occur, and I sincerely hope that happens for you.

I know from my own case that while I'd like to see a 100% improvement, a 60% or 70% improvement has been enough to change (and better) my life dramatically. I'm still working on the last 30% to 40%, but very grateful for the gain I have realized. I hope you too receive some improvement in the near future.

Please continue to keep everyone posted. Your thoughts and experience will contribute much, especially to new people who continually find this board as a resource. While I doubt that I will be a user, I am convinced that Ossatron represents a significant treatment for the future that will play a major role in the recovery of many people. I hope that very soon you will be among them. Best of luck and success, Mohez.