Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

What a dramatic turn around!

Posted by VickiJ on 2/14/00 at 00:00 (015843)

What happened Alan....just a day or so ago you said it would be a long time coming? And this new, enthusiatic 'sales pitch' voice is very different from the Alan I've 'heard' in the past...did the other device (can't think of the name right now) put a bee in your bonnet?
I eagerly await 'visual aides'!

Re: What a dramatic turn around!

alan k on 2/14/00 at 00:00 (015844)

Unfortunately I feel I should 'play my hand.' I have been working this out for some time, and Visa and family happened to step up right when I needed them.

You are right about the 'voice,' it does sound funny.

I was thinking Vicky that you might want to try a free one since you seem to be helped so much by stretching and strengthening. Then you will see how well integrated the Footmonkey is with whole-body musculature based on yoga and Thai body message.

cheers, alan k

VickiJ on 2/14/00 at 00:00 (015855)

Goodness, Alan, that's a very generous offer....and I'm glad you're able to move on it because I know you need something positive to happen right now. I would be glad to 'test' your product when it's ready for a 'test drive'...on one condition...that I can give you my honest opinion/critique without you being offended. I'm also going to look further into MikeW's product.

Most of all, I'm just glad you got the bucks you needed to move on this so that hopefully this ailment can somehow bring you some kind of benefit as well...even if I buy and try MikeW's I will be very interested in seeing your product, whether or not you use me as a 'tester.' GOOD LUCK! and THANKS for your generosity!

alan k on 2/14/00 at 00:00 (015861)

Of course I expect message board people to remain the strictest critics. We are the ones who have to deal with the pain, after all. I have no fear, though, because it is the best foot exerciser out there.

One of the reasons I am out of money, besides having bought every gadget and exersize machine, is that I had invested heavily in digital video editing equipment for my research as an anthropologist.
It suddenly occured to me that I am set up to produce videos for my product, without much investment, though it will take me a while. I will be in touch as soon as I get the manual approved or a video put together. Also, I need Scott's okay for a link on this board. Otherwise, it will be hard to get the word out.

alan k

Susan S on 2/14/00 at 00:00 (015869)

Alan, can you tell us what is the status of your PF now? I can't recall you problems. Good luck with your product.

alan k on 2/14/00 at 00:00 (015844)

Unfortunately I feel I should 'play my hand.' I have been working this out for some time, and Visa and family happened to step up right when I needed them.

You are right about the 'voice,' it does sound funny.

I was thinking Vicky that you might want to try a free one since you seem to be helped so much by stretching and strengthening. Then you will see how well integrated the Footmonkey is with whole-body musculature based on yoga and Thai body message.

cheers, alan k

VickiJ on 2/14/00 at 00:00 (015855)

Goodness, Alan, that's a very generous offer....and I'm glad you're able to move on it because I know you need something positive to happen right now. I would be glad to 'test' your product when it's ready for a 'test drive'...on one condition...that I can give you my honest opinion/critique without you being offended. I'm also going to look further into MikeW's product.

Most of all, I'm just glad you got the bucks you needed to move on this so that hopefully this ailment can somehow bring you some kind of benefit as well...even if I buy and try MikeW's I will be very interested in seeing your product, whether or not you use me as a 'tester.' GOOD LUCK! and THANKS for your generosity!

alan k on 2/14/00 at 00:00 (015861)

Of course I expect message board people to remain the strictest critics. We are the ones who have to deal with the pain, after all. I have no fear, though, because it is the best foot exerciser out there.

One of the reasons I am out of money, besides having bought every gadget and exersize machine, is that I had invested heavily in digital video editing equipment for my research as an anthropologist.
It suddenly occured to me that I am set up to produce videos for my product, without much investment, though it will take me a while. I will be in touch as soon as I get the manual approved or a video put together. Also, I need Scott's okay for a link on this board. Otherwise, it will be hard to get the word out.

alan k

Susan S on 2/14/00 at 00:00 (015869)

Alan, can you tell us what is the status of your PF now? I can't recall you problems. Good luck with your product.