Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

What are you saying?

Posted by VickiJ on 2/15/00 at 00:00 (015908)

What exactly do you mean by '...taking the drastic, desperate steps that would cure us'????
Just because some of us post frequently here doesn't mean we do nothing buy sit here posting.
I firmly believe the stretching exercises I learned in Scott's book were the primary reason I can now walk without crutches. I studied all the 'success' stories I read here and evalutated them against the knowledge I have gathered from professional friends (exercise scientists, nutritionists, doctors, etc)and then decided which action I would take. I keep coming back here mainly to see if I can learn some new info to take me to the next level of healing, and yes, the 'conversation'. And while I do make long posts occasionally, I donot spend more than half and hour at a time 'on the boards'. I do however, do a lot of research on the net for my writing (don't judge by these cryptic postings!)and check in from time to time to see if there is any 'breaking' news.

Re: What are you saying?

john a on 2/15/00 at 00:00 (015921)

I don't know what I was saying. I was referring mainly to cortisone shots. I guess I was being way too dramatic.

Re: What are you saying?

john a on 2/15/00 at 00:00 (015921)

I don't know what I was saying. I was referring mainly to cortisone shots. I guess I was being way too dramatic.