Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Fabs are Fabulous

Posted by Fabs on 2/17/00 at 00:00 (015962)

Please go to the Fabs web page http://www.fabs.com .
I am the inventor of this product and can tell you that this device is like no other. Fabs work. They come with a money back guarantee.Follow the directions carefully and you will be get relief.
Please feel free to use the E mail on the web site if you have any Questions.

Thank You,

Dr.Roth

Re: Fabs are Fabulous

BJC on 2/17/00 at 00:00 (015965)

While I cannot attest to this product, this is similar to a simple ankle support band which can be purchased in any drugstore for $4 to $8. It gives support similar to strapping, which I found beneficial, and is made of ace bandage material. I used the ankle support for about 9 months before surgery, and I felt it worked as well or better than any other treatment modality except heat and Lodine. If strapping worked, or you haven't tried it, I would recommend the ankle support or (possibly) this product.

Re: Fabs are Fabulous

BJC on 2/17/00 at 00:00 (015965)

While I cannot attest to this product, this is similar to a simple ankle support band which can be purchased in any drugstore for $4 to $8. It gives support similar to strapping, which I found beneficial, and is made of ace bandage material. I used the ankle support for about 9 months before surgery, and I felt it worked as well or better than any other treatment modality except heat and Lodine. If strapping worked, or you haven't tried it, I would recommend the ankle support or (possibly) this product.