Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Personal Foot Trainers - Testemonial

Posted by Tom C on 2/17/00 at 00:00 (015964)

For over 1 year I suffered from chronic plantar fasciitis. I followed the standard treatments; custom orthotics, physiotherapy and was even desperate enough to try cortisone shots, all with no improvement.

Several months before I was scheduled for surgery I discouvered Personal Foot Trainers, and after 1 week of daily use I began to notice dramatic results. After 3 weeks I was able to resume my favorite activities, squash and running. I did not have the surgery and am still 100% pain free. I now use them before exercise for prevention.

I am the President of a chain of Home Health Care Stores in Western Canada. I was so impressed that we now have added the Personal Foot Trainers to our product lines and have had nothing but favourable feedback from our customers.

Sincerely,

Tom C

Re: Personal Foot Trainers - Testemonial

Alison on 2/17/00 at 00:00 (015967)

I was just wondering what exactly are these and where can you get them?

alan k on 2/18/00 at 00:00 (015992)

Could you describe your symptoms-- were they classic morning pain, pain emanating from one spot, painful to touch, helped some by taping, etc. What other therapies had a little effect or was nothing helpful except for PFT?

thanks, alan k

Alison on 2/17/00 at 00:00 (015967)

I was just wondering what exactly are these and where can you get them?

alan k on 2/18/00 at 00:00 (015992)

Could you describe your symptoms-- were they classic morning pain, pain emanating from one spot, painful to touch, helped some by taping, etc. What other therapies had a little effect or was nothing helpful except for PFT?

thanks, alan k