Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Better Day

Posted by salina on 2/18/00 at 00:00 (016022)

Yes, today has been an optimistic one. This week has been hard because I had to really come to the realism that there are things I just cannot do while going through this. It broke my heart to have to tell my son I couldn't let him play Tball. And several other things happened to me this week that, because of

Re: Better Day

salina on 2/18/00 at 00:00 (016023)

Don't know what happened to the last message. Anyway, I know, at least I keep telling myself, I have to cut out things that I love in order to get better. In the long run, if I concentrate on this now, maybe next year will be better. I just want to spring out of the house and run around all over the neighborhood. Ahh, I feel better already with this thought going through my head. Of course, I am thinking of doing all this running WITHOUT being in severe pain afterward, or icing, or limping the rest of the day. So it is just a nice dream for now. I am joking, but really do find myself actually daydreaming of how good it would feel to just take off and run.

Laurie R on 2/18/00 at 00:00 (016024)

Salina,It will get better this is still new for me also.My kids are 6 and 12 and they do understand and they do try to help me but you know how it is sometimes I feel like I am just going to loose it thats why I come here to try and vent because we all understand each other.Laurie R

salina on 2/18/00 at 00:00 (016023)

Don't know what happened to the last message. Anyway, I know, at least I keep telling myself, I have to cut out things that I love in order to get better. In the long run, if I concentrate on this now, maybe next year will be better. I just want to spring out of the house and run around all over the neighborhood. Ahh, I feel better already with this thought going through my head. Of course, I am thinking of doing all this running WITHOUT being in severe pain afterward, or icing, or limping the rest of the day. So it is just a nice dream for now. I am joking, but really do find myself actually daydreaming of how good it would feel to just take off and run.

Laurie R on 2/18/00 at 00:00 (016024)

Salina,It will get better this is still new for me also.My kids are 6 and 12 and they do understand and they do try to help me but you know how it is sometimes I feel like I am just going to loose it thats why I come here to try and vent because we all understand each other.Laurie R