Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Re: Laurie/ aircast

Posted by Marti C on 2/19/00 at 00:00 (016034)

Hi Laurie,
Im glad the injection wasnt too painful for you. My dr. put me in an aircast about two years ago. I had broken my ankle in a kickboxing class.The cast itself, was plastic on the outside and like an aircushion on the inside. It came with a little straw that you could inflate or deflate for stability and comfort. It was very comfortable, to wear as far as I can remember. This may not be the same as what your dr. will use, but that was my experiance with the aircast. Hope you feel better!! Marti

Re: Laurie/ aircast Re Marti

Laurie R on 2/19/00 at 00:00 (016050)

Hi ,Thank you for your kind words.I hope this kind of cast will be better.My pod said it should be because I can pump up the air so my foot won't move,the walking cast I am in now my foot moves to much . Laurie R

Re: Laurie/ aircast Re Marti

Laurie R on 2/19/00 at 00:00 (016050)

Hi ,Thank you for your kind words.I hope this kind of cast will be better.My pod said it should be because I can pump up the air so my foot won't move,the walking cast I am in now my foot moves to much . Laurie R