Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Duane E, are you there?

Posted by Scott R on 2/19/00 at 00:00 (016056)

Does someone have duane's email address? I want to ask hi if he'll interview doctor Gordon over the phone while I tape record it.

Re: Duane E, are you there?

Scott R on 2/19/00 at 00:00 (016058)

I forgot to mention it's for making a real audio file and placing it on my shockwave file for everyone to hear.

Duane E on 2/20/00 at 00:00 (016073)

Thanks for the offer. Perhaps a more interesting interview would be obtained with Jennh or Martha B.

Dr. Zuckerman on 2/20/00 at 00:00 (016096)

I have patients available for interview. The problem is they are very happy with the ESWT results so how will this hellp PF suffers. You can always find someone who will be positive and someone who will be negative no matter if it's ESWT or surgery, or stretching or whatever.
When patients ask me for a referral I tell them that this won't help them at all. You have to trust both yourself and the doctor or find a doctor that you can trust. In addition I don't like a survey. They can be one sided etc.

Scott,
The idea is great, but it won't serve a purpose. This is only my opinion and I will support any survey you want to do

Dr. Z

Scott R on 2/19/00 at 00:00 (016058)

I forgot to mention it's for making a real audio file and placing it on my shockwave file for everyone to hear.

Duane E on 2/20/00 at 00:00 (016073)

Thanks for the offer. Perhaps a more interesting interview would be obtained with Jennh or Martha B.

Dr. Zuckerman on 2/20/00 at 00:00 (016096)

I have patients available for interview. The problem is they are very happy with the ESWT results so how will this hellp PF suffers. You can always find someone who will be positive and someone who will be negative no matter if it's ESWT or surgery, or stretching or whatever.
When patients ask me for a referral I tell them that this won't help them at all. You have to trust both yourself and the doctor or find a doctor that you can trust. In addition I don't like a survey. They can be one sided etc.

Scott,
The idea is great, but it won't serve a purpose. This is only my opinion and I will support any survey you want to do

Dr. Z