Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Sonorex effects.....so far

Posted by Trish on 2/21/00 at 00:00 (016140)

It's been 4 days since my first Sonorex treatment and my feet feel really bad......the treated foot feels worse than the other. If it's like Ossatron, I guess that's to be expected, but it's still not fun! I just spent the last 2 hrs. listening to my 7 yr. old son complain and cry because I can't take him shopping today or go do something active (school holiday)......fortunately, he just went over to a friend's to play. Anyway, contrary to Ossatron, I've been told to continue treating it as I did before.....i.e. icing, anti-inflammatories, orthotics, etc. Normally I ice a lot (at least twice a day) and take anti-inflammatories when the pain is at its worst...usually only 1 or 2 days a week. After having this for 8 yrs., I really try to control the pain without overdoing the drugs. So I've been icing a lot and have taken a couple of Celebrex. Anyway, what concerns me is that the treated foot is now hurting in the arch, where it was not before. The heel hurts just as much as ever, but I hope this arch pain goes away. The last thing I need is a new pain!! Anyone out there know anything about this?