Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

TO David L Re: ESTW Benefits

Posted by Mike W on 2/22/00 at 00:00 (016193)

Hello David,

Thank you for your informative response. This is why a site like this is so valuable. I was under the impression that they were all the same, just made by different companies.

I am impressed that you are up front regarding that your ESTW is a device for the relief of pain and does not address the underlying cause.

Do you have information from the German's regarding patients coming back for more than one series of treatments?

The concern that I have with orthoics, cortisone shots, etc is that they do not address the underlying cause and that is why PF can be so difficult to eliminate.

My passion is addressing the underlying cause by improving the elasticity of the muscles of the lower leg. I have developed a product called Personal Foot Trainers that I think would compliment post ESWT treatments, especially the difficult cases.
Scott has given me a link http://www.heelspurs.com/a/pft .

I will send you my Personal Foot Trainers Guide today and a sample later if you have any interest.

Sincerely,
Mike Wilmot

eswt

Re: TO David L Re: ESTW Benefits

David L on 2/22/00 at 00:00 (016205)

Thanks for your comments. I'd be interested in hearing about your product. We should be opening a location in Calgary soon.
Give me a call at your convenience: 1 877 766-6287
David
eswt

Dr. Zuckerman on 2/22/00 at 00:00 (016213)

As you know a podiatrist is taught the cause of pf is biomechanical Would you educate me concerning the role that your device has . I understand that improvement with elasticity is important. I just don;t any good procedure to improve it.
eswt

Dr. Zuckerman on 2/23/00 at 00:00 (016247)

Would you send me a guild or anything else that you feel should be read

Thanks,

Dr. Z
eswt

David L on 2/22/00 at 00:00 (016205)

Thanks for your comments. I'd be interested in hearing about your product. We should be opening a location in Calgary soon.
Give me a call at your convenience: 1 877 766-6287
David
eswt

Dr. Zuckerman on 2/22/00 at 00:00 (016213)

As you know a podiatrist is taught the cause of pf is biomechanical Would you educate me concerning the role that your device has . I understand that improvement with elasticity is important. I just don;t any good procedure to improve it.
eswt

Dr. Zuckerman on 2/23/00 at 00:00 (016247)

Would you send me a guild or anything else that you feel should be read

Thanks,

Dr. Z
eswt