Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

massaging: important add to salina's and more to come

Posted by alan k on 2/23/00 at 00:00 (016240)

One more thing to slow down and better results with message: HEAT

Take time to heat your feet with a hot soak, heat pads, or best a hot compress to heat-soak in your favorite additive: herbs or my recommendation-- MSM.

For message oil I use Aloe Vera gel mixed with a little message oil. The gel will not remain oily as you rub, unless it already has oil additive. It is good for the skin and may have soothing effects through absorption-- one doctor on this site a long while back believed so. Remember that the heel skin and pad is quite a barrier though.

I am in a hurry now, but still addicted to the message board so I have to come on at least once in the morning.

I have multi-thousands of dollars of video production equipment at home and will be producing a video on integrated foot message for foot pain treatment soon, based on Thai message and other things, and this will not conflict with any other product and will be a good complement to any other product. Also, it will not be a big investment for me, since I already have everything I need.

alan k

Re: massaging: important add to salina's and more to come/ alan???

Marti C on 2/23/00 at 00:00 (016246)

Hi alan,
Will you be making the video available for others to use?
What is MSM?
Thanks, Marti

alan k on 2/23/00 at 00:00 (016278)

Right I meant to make it for others.

MSM is a dietary supplement some have been taking orally and reporting good results. It is also available in crystal form and can be dissolved in water or in gel and applied topically. It is basically a supplement of sulphur which some say is lacking in much of our processed water and not enough in the foods we eat.

alan k

Marti C on 2/23/00 at 00:00 (016246)

Hi alan,
Will you be making the video available for others to use?
What is MSM?
Thanks, Marti

alan k on 2/23/00 at 00:00 (016278)

Right I meant to make it for others.

MSM is a dietary supplement some have been taking orally and reporting good results. It is also available in crystal form and can be dissolved in water or in gel and applied topically. It is basically a supplement of sulphur which some say is lacking in much of our processed water and not enough in the foods we eat.

alan k