Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

exhaustion after Ossatron

Posted by Helen on 2/24/00 at 00:00 (016331)

I think part of the exhaustion I have been feeling (better today but still tired) is due to the intense anxiety before the treatment - I had to wait over 2 1/2 hours and the stress level really builds. Also, I have many allergies and am sensitive to drugs. So no doubt I reacted to the injections; my feet seem more sore today than yesterday. That seems strange - two days after the treatment. I DO find it hard to get to the exercises. I have a baby and there just doesn't seem to be much time... any tips? Glad that some folks really do improve. I am feeling the pain when I walk more than a few steps, but it is different from my usual PF pain, as it subsides when I am off my feet. PF pain always has meant throbbing when I am off my feet.

Helen

posted to the eswt board

Re: exhaustion after Ossatron

Scott R on 2/24/00 at 00:00 (016337)

I've been exhausted also, but that might be from flying. I went to work yesterday, but I was too tired today and in some pain. A little more this morning than yesterday, but now it's definately easing up. Usually, 2 days after a soft-tissue injury is when pain is the worst. Exhaustion and pain may be why some of the others are being silent. There's no need to make day-by-day posts. What we're like in 3 months and then in 6 months is the real test.

posted to the eswt board

Re: exhaustion after Ossatron

Scott R on 2/24/00 at 00:00 (016337)

I've been exhausted also, but that might be from flying. I went to work yesterday, but I was too tired today and in some pain. A little more this morning than yesterday, but now it's definately easing up. Usually, 2 days after a soft-tissue injury is when pain is the worst. Exhaustion and pain may be why some of the others are being silent. There's no need to make day-by-day posts. What we're like in 3 months and then in 6 months is the real test.

posted to the eswt board