Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Mike W. --PFT"S

Posted by Mary S on 2/25/00 at 00:00 (016444)

Could you post ordering information for the pft . I am having trouble finding your information. Also, is it necessary to order 2 or can one be used? Thanks

Re: Mike W. --PFT"S

wendyn on 2/26/00 at 00:00 (016448)

Mary, I spoke with Mike at length today. He said that two are better but you can get away with one...I'm sure he'll post soon and tell you everything you need to know.

I am hoping to get over to see him next week if we can coincide our schedules and I will pick these up and let you know what I think!

Mike W on 2/26/00 at 00:00 (016460)

Hi Mary,

Thank you for your interest.

As I told Wendy I have seen good results with clients using 1 PFT. I could force people to buy 2 however I want PFT's to be affordable for everyone.

That said there are some advantages to using 2 PFT's;
1. Most of the placement positions exercises can be performed at the same time on both feet/legs, so it is faster.
2. It is easier to compare feedback as to which leg muscle is stronger/weaker, flexible/less flexible.
3. Promotes muscle symmetry.
4. Some of the advanced exercises for the upper leg muscles, hips, lower back, abs, arms, shoulders and upper back require 2 PFT's.

Yes PFT's can work most muscles of the body. I have not really explained this at this site because I wanted to keep things simple and focus on the neglected lower leg muscles that directly affect PF.

Regarding ordering information Scott has given me a link at http://www.heelspurs.com/a/pft/ or go to the PF Book and look for New strenghtening and stretching device the Personal Foot Trainer.

I am going to get on line ordering going as soon as possible. I am new to the net and lacking in this expertise. I met with my banker last week and she put me in touch with the e-commerce people but I have not met with them yet.

My bank only deals with VISA. Is this a problem? If anyone out there has some advice on setting up E-commerce, I would appreciate any input. I realise that sending a check is a hassle but please bear with me until I get better organized.

I hope this answers you question.

Regards,
Mike W

Mary Ann S on 2/26/00 at 00:00 (016466)

Thanks for your help. I am going to try them also.

wendyn on 2/26/00 at 00:00 (016448)

Mary, I spoke with Mike at length today. He said that two are better but you can get away with one...I'm sure he'll post soon and tell you everything you need to know.

I am hoping to get over to see him next week if we can coincide our schedules and I will pick these up and let you know what I think!

Mike W on 2/26/00 at 00:00 (016460)

Hi Mary,

Thank you for your interest.

As I told Wendy I have seen good results with clients using 1 PFT. I could force people to buy 2 however I want PFT's to be affordable for everyone.

That said there are some advantages to using 2 PFT's;
1. Most of the placement positions exercises can be performed at the same time on both feet/legs, so it is faster.
2. It is easier to compare feedback as to which leg muscle is stronger/weaker, flexible/less flexible.
3. Promotes muscle symmetry.
4. Some of the advanced exercises for the upper leg muscles, hips, lower back, abs, arms, shoulders and upper back require 2 PFT's.

Yes PFT's can work most muscles of the body. I have not really explained this at this site because I wanted to keep things simple and focus on the neglected lower leg muscles that directly affect PF.

Regarding ordering information Scott has given me a link at http://www.heelspurs.com/a/pft/ or go to the PF Book and look for New strenghtening and stretching device the Personal Foot Trainer.

I am going to get on line ordering going as soon as possible. I am new to the net and lacking in this expertise. I met with my banker last week and she put me in touch with the e-commerce people but I have not met with them yet.

My bank only deals with VISA. Is this a problem? If anyone out there has some advice on setting up E-commerce, I would appreciate any input. I realise that sending a check is a hassle but please bear with me until I get better organized.

I hope this answers you question.

Regards,
Mike W

Mary Ann S on 2/26/00 at 00:00 (016466)

Thanks for your help. I am going to try them also.