Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Can't Go To Shopping Cart at Scotts Birkenstock link

Posted by salina on 2/26/00 at 00:00 (016456)

Does anyone know what the problem is? Is it just my computer?
Whenever I try to purchase the Birkenstock shoes on Scott's link, a thing comes up saying I performed an error writing scripts or something. And asks if I still want to perform scripts onthis page. It doesn't matter if I answer yes, no, or cancel, it just keeps appearing on the screen over and over again, and so I can't shop. I already knew I wasn't any good at this online shopping business, but this is worse than I thought.
For those of you who gave me such good advice about the Birks, thank you. I found a store here, but it is a 'footprints' one only. UGLY!! I really want to try the arizonas. I am going to the store here to try some 'footprints' on, to get an idea. And to check price. But I am pretty sure Scott's link is the only place I will be able to afford them at right now. And it won't let me in!! Does anyone know what the problem is? I appreciate any advice.

Re: Can't Go To Shopping Cart at Scotts Birkenstock link

donnaB on 2/26/00 at 00:00 (016463)

I have had the same problem myself and I sent the company an email to find out what was going on and they said it was a problem with the website and not with people's computers.You'll just have to try shopping again later.By the way,I purchased 3 pairs of Birkenstocks from them and they were delivered 30 days later in perfect condition.You can't beat their prices even with the airmail shipping added.I chose the land/freight shipping included in the price of the shoes. You can always call them to place your order if the shopping cart still isn't working.

Sally T on 3/01/00 at 00:00 (016651)

I had this same problem. If you just keep hitting the okay or yes button (that you want to keep running scripts on this page ?), you can eventually get a chance to select the shopping cart option. You have to be quick. I ordered (and received) shoes from them under these conditions, so it will work. (If you have more than one browser on your computer, you might want to try a different one.)
My shoes took almost 6 weeks since I did not pay extra for air shipping, but the price was great!

donnaB on 2/26/00 at 00:00 (016463)

I have had the same problem myself and I sent the company an email to find out what was going on and they said it was a problem with the website and not with people's computers.You'll just have to try shopping again later.By the way,I purchased 3 pairs of Birkenstocks from them and they were delivered 30 days later in perfect condition.You can't beat their prices even with the airmail shipping added.I chose the land/freight shipping included in the price of the shoes. You can always call them to place your order if the shopping cart still isn't working.

Sally T on 3/01/00 at 00:00 (016651)

I had this same problem. If you just keep hitting the okay or yes button (that you want to keep running scripts on this page ?), you can eventually get a chance to select the shopping cart option. You have to be quick. I ordered (and received) shoes from them under these conditions, so it will work. (If you have more than one browser on your computer, you might want to try a different one.)
My shoes took almost 6 weeks since I did not pay extra for air shipping, but the price was great!