Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Galea's office recommends walking and stretching

Posted by Helen on 2/28/00 at 00:00 (016536)

I spoke with Dr. Galea's (Dr. Gordon's co-doctor) office today. A staff person there -- Donna -- said it is very typical to have ups and downs in the 12 week recovery period after Ossatron. I feel more pain in my feet today, which is normal. She says to keep walking and stretching, not to stop activities. This is good news, as I do find my feet are better at this point when I walk a fair bit. She said NO RUNNING -- which I would never do and neither would any of us, right?

Helen

posted to the eswt board

Re: Galea's office recommends walking and stretching

GinaC on 2/28/00 at 00:00 (016549)

Thanks for sharing that info...especially the part about the ups and downs with pain. My pain is now different but not necessarily better than the PF pain; walking for too long a time makes the pain worse for me. Also have more pain toward the end of the day, which was typical for me pre-treatment. Hope everyone else is coming along. It's hard to wait and see....
posted to the eswt board

Re: Galea's office recommends walking and stretching

GinaC on 2/28/00 at 00:00 (016549)

Thanks for sharing that info...especially the part about the ups and downs with pain. My pain is now different but not necessarily better than the PF pain; walking for too long a time makes the pain worse for me. Also have more pain toward the end of the day, which was typical for me pre-treatment. Hope everyone else is coming along. It's hard to wait and see....
posted to the eswt board