Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Re: Morning after the shot

Posted by Stephanie S. on 3/01/00 at 00:00 (016633)

Okay...I'm loving this...the morning after I took that
faboulous shot in the hip...my feet..I coulnd't believe
it...they almost feel normal..for once..in a very long
time. This is great.I know..no barefeet today but it sure
is tempting. I know it probably won't last long but I'm
going to enjoy it for today. Just had to share my good news.
Stephanie

salina on 3/01/00 at 00:00 (016673)

hiStephanie,
Be careful. I am so glad the shot has made your foot feel better. But you won't feel better if you run around and hurt it again. And DON'T go playing any softball. Think how good it will be if you take it easy right now even while there is no pain, and maybe next month you will be 'softball mom' on the go. Your kids will love it. So take it easy and still do everything like you would if you were in excruciating pain. Just go to Bed!! just joking. Enjoy the pain free day and I hope it continues. Be careful with your feet though.

salina on 3/01/00 at 00:00 (016673)

hiStephanie,
Be careful. I am so glad the shot has made your foot feel better. But you won't feel better if you run around and hurt it again. And DON'T go playing any softball. Think how good it will be if you take it easy right now even while there is no pain, and maybe next month you will be 'softball mom' on the go. Your kids will love it. So take it easy and still do everything like you would if you were in excruciating pain. Just go to Bed!! just joking. Enjoy the pain free day and I hope it continues. Be careful with your feet though.