Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Re: Where do old posters go?... and other comments.

Posted by Kim B. on 3/01/00 at 00:00 (016698)

Since they are healed, it only makes since that those posters would be out getting on with their lives and enjoying themselves instead of checking in with this board frequently. (Though, someday, when I am heeled, I promise to come back and check in from time to time and offer whatever advice I can.)

Personally I believe that I, for one, requested testimoninals for Mike W's. PFT product, so don't pin that on him. I really wanted to hear from real people who had used the product. I am seriously considering buying two of them, and still trying to make up my mind. I have been ripped off by internet curing devices before and I want as much information as I can get before I put my money down next time. The fact that Mike W. offers a money back gaurantee puts him a step above many anyway.

I also believe that Mike is passionate about what he has to offer us, and that is coming across as over-zealous to some. Email and posting boards leave alot to be desired such as tone of voice, and facial expression,and etc. I for one, feel that Mike is offering a unique perspective on what is a difficult situation for most of us. If I truely thought I had found a cure for this illness, I would be shouting it from the roof tops!

Regards to all,
Kim B.