Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Re: In all Fairness to Mike W.

Posted by Kim B. on 3/01/00 at 00:00 (016700)

In all fairness to Mike, I will say again, that I, for one, have asked him for testimonials from PFT users, and I have asked him to elaborate on the PFT product for me, and I have asked him to answer direct questions for me. Some of this so called 'overposting' is MY FAULT!

I, for one, am a person who wants an alternative to the night splint, which is what my MD has suggested. I have trouble sleeping as it is and the last thing I need is one more thing aggrevating the process. (My Orthopedist is suggesting shots. Yikes!)

I would have to go back and do a lot of re-reading, but I think I read that Mike W. had suffered PF, maybe I'm wrong.

If the man has a financial interest in his product that's ok with me. He has probably sunk a lot of money into getting it this far down the track. I don't belive he takes us for idiots, and he has been extreemly honest when he answers my questions. He offers a money back gaurantee, and I don't think he wishes to rip anyone off. I truely believe he wants to help as many people as he can as quickly as he can, and not go bankrupt in the process. Again, if I truely believed that had found a cure for this dreadfull illness, I too would shout it from the roof tops and hope that everyone who suffers could know about my products availability.

Somehow this seems to have turned into a witch hunt more than a friendly, adult debate and I, for one, am more offended by everyone picking his words apart and frankly, some of you are carelessly mis-quoating him. That is just not fair!

If you don't like the way he posts, then don't open them! Jeeezzzz! My only complaint with him is that at times his termanology is way over my head and I feel I should get out my medical encyclopedia so that I can decifer some of it. Other than that, as long as he is truthful, I apprecate his posts very much.

Regards to all,
Kim B.

Nancy S. on 3/01/00 at 00:00 (016705)

Kim, I'm sorry you saw the debate as a witch hunt. I don't think so. No one has said that Mike should cease posting; no one has questioned his passion for his product; no one has said he should not have developed it in the first place; no one has said it's no good. The issues raised -- and Scott himself apparently had some concerns, including about the 'overposting' -- are worth debating. I don't know how long you've been here, but these debates crop up from time to time, and I think in general they ensure the integrity of the board, can help clarify where people are coming from, and sometimes correct misinformation. I know from your posts that you personally are very interested in Mike's product -- more power to you and I hope it helps you. But please don't mistake some other people's concerns for a witch hunt, because that isn't fair either. --Nancy s.

Nancy S. on 3/01/00 at 00:00 (016705)

Kim, I'm sorry you saw the debate as a witch hunt. I don't think so. No one has said that Mike should cease posting; no one has questioned his passion for his product; no one has said he should not have developed it in the first place; no one has said it's no good. The issues raised -- and Scott himself apparently had some concerns, including about the 'overposting' -- are worth debating. I don't know how long you've been here, but these debates crop up from time to time, and I think in general they ensure the integrity of the board, can help clarify where people are coming from, and sometimes correct misinformation. I know from your posts that you personally are very interested in Mike's product -- more power to you and I hope it helps you. But please don't mistake some other people's concerns for a witch hunt, because that isn't fair either. --Nancy s.