Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Unused Treatments

Posted by john h on 3/02/00 at 00:00 (016770)

i was thinking today of some possible treatments for PF that no one has tried:
1. Faith healer
2. In some societies they beat your feet with a cane if you do something bad. Might help?
3. Witch Doctor? Hey! Why not it beats a cortisone shot!
4. Radiation. Tie a rod of plutonium 238 around your foot.
5. Bio-feedback. good luck!
5. Break both legs which will force you into bed for 4 or 5 months.
6. Psycharisit. some idiots think the pain is in our head.
7. I once had a wart on my hand. my grandmother had me rub it with a dirty wash cloth and then bury the cloth. For real- the wart went away.Unfortunately, my wife does not keep any dirty dishcloths around.

8. Get a boyfriend like Brad Pitt or girlfriend like Julia Roberts and forget your pain.

As you can see i am having a busy day at the office.

Re: Unused Treatments

salina on 3/02/00 at 00:00 (016772)

Time on your hands, john? Or are you practicing a comedy routine?
you know you can't be a 'Stand Up' comedian with PF.
Some of those actually sound a little appealing. But the cane whipping has to go. My feet are in pain just from reading about it.
Thanks for the humor. have a good day, and find something productive to do.

Rick R on 3/03/00 at 00:00 (016814)

Tried holding my feet up to the TV while the preacher wuz healin the folks at home. Feet still hurt but I could hear better. This is actually true except for the hearing part. Of course I was just goofing around, making the kids wish they could have Ward Cleaver or at least Al Bundy for their father. John, if you have kids what does your wife wipe their faces with if she doesn't have a dirty wash cloth? Next time there is a free treatment offer I think I'll go for #8, uh part B that is.

Now how in the heck can John McCain walk around so good if he was beaten on the bottoms of his feet. Sorry folks, if they go for my feet I'm spilling my guts. I'd make Jane Fonda look like Rambo.

salina on 3/02/00 at 00:00 (016772)

Time on your hands, john? Or are you practicing a comedy routine?
you know you can't be a 'Stand Up' comedian with PF.
Some of those actually sound a little appealing. But the cane whipping has to go. My feet are in pain just from reading about it.
Thanks for the humor. have a good day, and find something productive to do.

Rick R on 3/03/00 at 00:00 (016814)

Tried holding my feet up to the TV while the preacher wuz healin the folks at home. Feet still hurt but I could hear better. This is actually true except for the hearing part. Of course I was just goofing around, making the kids wish they could have Ward Cleaver or at least Al Bundy for their father. John, if you have kids what does your wife wipe their faces with if she doesn't have a dirty wash cloth? Next time there is a free treatment offer I think I'll go for #8, uh part B that is.

Now how in the heck can John McCain walk around so good if he was beaten on the bottoms of his feet. Sorry folks, if they go for my feet I'm spilling my guts. I'd make Jane Fonda look like Rambo.