Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

My real name is Flash Gordon but most people just call me flash

Posted by Gordon F on 3/02/00 at 00:00 (016774)

Alan

I'm back......with a better attitiude and lots of obnoxious advice......but 1st.........

To cheer you up, I have to tell you about my new invention based on yours and Mikes ideas. It's called the' Monkey Business foot Massager'. It is very simple and fun to use. It consists of an inflatable bladder device that wraps around your calf muscle (similar to the those used for checking blood pressure) and attaches with an air hose to another bladder that is strapped to the front of your belly.

It is activated by your spouse embracing you tightly causing the 'belly bag' to force air into the calf bag and thereby pumps blood to your feet to aid in healing. Of couse, the more you use this device the better the results. This may lead to some monkey business which may also lead to increased levels of oxygen in the blood which is also benificial. And to top it off, a decrease in stress level from all the fun you may have will lead to faster healing. It comes free with a demo tape by Pamela Anderson shown with some volunteers on the beach.

I'm still testing the prototype out and may need a few more weeks to work out some rough spots but in general I think it is helping my disposition.

Keep your chin up.

Gordon

Re: My real name is Jack Farmer RE Alan

Laurie R on 3/02/00 at 00:00 (016753)

Hello Alan,
It sounds like we both had such a bad day....First of all I have always liked reading your posts.I have learned so much from you.Hang in their things are going to get better.You came to the right place last night........Have a better day today..Laurie R

Re: My real name is Flash Gordon but most people just call me flash

alan k on 3/02/00 at 00:00 (016776)

thanks very much...

I thought that was really funny but maybe it isn't-- I don't know anything anymore, I need some sleep.

good night everyone,

alan k

Re: My real name is Jack Farmer RE Alan

Laurie R on 3/02/00 at 00:00 (016753)

Hello Alan,
It sounds like we both had such a bad day....First of all I have always liked reading your posts.I have learned so much from you.Hang in their things are going to get better.You came to the right place last night........Have a better day today..Laurie R

Re: My real name is Flash Gordon but most people just call me flash

alan k on 3/02/00 at 00:00 (016776)

thanks very much...

I thought that was really funny but maybe it isn't-- I don't know anything anymore, I need some sleep.

good night everyone,

alan k