Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

God I'm exhausted

Posted by Nancy S. on 3/02/00 at 00:00 (016785)

To all,
I'm not going away permanently (unless I get hit by a Mack truck), but I need a breather from the chaos and misunderstanding. I'm really really tired. I have tried to be clear, but I don't know if that's possible on the Internet. Tonight this machine looks as big a monster as PF. I hope everyone gets better. And I thank everyone who has helped me with all my heart. Best of luck, and I will check in from time to time.
--Nancy S.

Re: God I'm exhausted

Rick R on 3/02/00 at 00:00 (016801)

Nancy,

Feel free to email if posting is getting to be a drag. You will be missed if indeed you drift off for a while. Things go in cycles you know, check back soon. Hope the feet give you some peace.

Rick

Re: God I'm exhaustedRE Nancy

Laurie R on 3/02/00 at 00:00 (016804)

Hi Nancy,

Please Please e-mail me If you want .You have been so nice to me You also are very caring .If you would like my e-mail address just let me know.I would really like to stay in contact with you so before you go away please post again so I can give you my address.

Also we are going throw enough to let someone or something get to us .I think it is just a miss understanding.
Laurie R

Re: God I'm exhausted / reply

Elise M on 3/03/00 at 00:00 (016813)

Hi Nancy,
Now you know why I haven't been in for a while. I still read the posts but I don't get involved in the bickering. Pain tends to rear its' ugly head in many forms and short tempers and unkind words are one of those ways. It clouds the mind and makes people misunderstand almost everything.
I don't have much trouble with pain anymore. Most days on a 1-10 scale, my discomfort is a 2. This sight has helped me find the combination that works for me and for that I'm forever grateful. If I can ease one mind or help one 'foot' or even two, then I'm happy. Don't let anyone push you out of here. You've been an integral part of us all healing. It appears that there are more of us that have benefited from your presence than not......Feel better....Elise

Re: God I'm exhausted

Rick R on 3/02/00 at 00:00 (016801)

Nancy,

Feel free to email if posting is getting to be a drag. You will be missed if indeed you drift off for a while. Things go in cycles you know, check back soon. Hope the feet give you some peace.

Rick

Re: God I'm exhaustedRE Nancy

Laurie R on 3/02/00 at 00:00 (016804)

Hi Nancy,

Please Please e-mail me If you want .You have been so nice to me You also are very caring .If you would like my e-mail address just let me know.I would really like to stay in contact with you so before you go away please post again so I can give you my address.

Also we are going throw enough to let someone or something get to us .I think it is just a miss understanding.
Laurie R

Re: God I'm exhausted / reply

Elise M on 3/03/00 at 00:00 (016813)

Hi Nancy,
Now you know why I haven't been in for a while. I still read the posts but I don't get involved in the bickering. Pain tends to rear its' ugly head in many forms and short tempers and unkind words are one of those ways. It clouds the mind and makes people misunderstand almost everything.
I don't have much trouble with pain anymore. Most days on a 1-10 scale, my discomfort is a 2. This sight has helped me find the combination that works for me and for that I'm forever grateful. If I can ease one mind or help one 'foot' or even two, then I'm happy. Don't let anyone push you out of here. You've been an integral part of us all healing. It appears that there are more of us that have benefited from your presence than not......Feel better....Elise