Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Feet/mind connection

Posted by wendyn on 3/03/00 at 00:00 (016828)

Is it that the same problems affecting our feet also affect our minds - or does pain just make us behave in bizarre ways? I've always had an odd sense of humor and a bit of a warped mind - but it's definately more 'off' since I started having foot problems.

This how where the whole 'You know you have PF when' started - John A is a bitt 'off' himself I think. You could safely add your TV preacher story to that list - that's a good one.

I also like John H thoughts on treatments we haven't tried. You can add my maxi-pads on the feet to that one. Anyone brave enough to try it can let me know how it goes.

Re: Feet/mind connection

john a on 3/03/00 at 00:00 (016853)

I hope I'm 'off' in a good way mostly :-) Though I'm probably not in the same league as alan k, and _certainly_ not in the same league as rick r!

PS - I also think that people who think a lot tend to have more health problems -- woops, there I go again.

Re: Feet/mind connection

john a on 3/03/00 at 00:00 (016853)

I hope I'm 'off' in a good way mostly :-) Though I'm probably not in the same league as alan k, and _certainly_ not in the same league as rick r!

PS - I also think that people who think a lot tend to have more health problems -- woops, there I go again.