Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Re: Rick and others, see my note to Mary O above. (EOM)

Posted by Kim B. on 3/03/00 at 00:00 (016872)

EOM mean end of message :-)

MaryAnn on 3/04/00 at 00:00 (016899)

Yes, the chiro said Interdigital Neuroma cuz I had him write it down. No, he did not doing any further testing, he did some adjustments to my foot and said it looks like my foot really lies down flat when I stand on it and that maybe my shoe is not wide enough.
If my foot does not get better soon, I will go to a foot doctor and have testing done.
Thanks for all the nice responses and help. I will definitely check some of this out. I did do a search on Interdigital Neuroma and one article said in the first line 'Morton's neuroma, known also as intermetatarsal or interdigital neuroma, is a common foot injury that often curtails athletic activity.' It talks about nerve compression with dull cramping or burning pain.
I am going to look into this further.
Once again, thanks everyone for responding, appreciate all the advise.
MaryAnn O.

MaryAnn on 3/04/00 at 00:00 (016899)

Yes, the chiro said Interdigital Neuroma cuz I had him write it down. No, he did not doing any further testing, he did some adjustments to my foot and said it looks like my foot really lies down flat when I stand on it and that maybe my shoe is not wide enough.
If my foot does not get better soon, I will go to a foot doctor and have testing done.
Thanks for all the nice responses and help. I will definitely check some of this out. I did do a search on Interdigital Neuroma and one article said in the first line 'Morton's neuroma, known also as intermetatarsal or interdigital neuroma, is a common foot injury that often curtails athletic activity.' It talks about nerve compression with dull cramping or burning pain.
I am going to look into this further.
Once again, thanks everyone for responding, appreciate all the advise.
MaryAnn O.