Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Thank you all very much for your advice! EOM

Posted by Helene M on 3/09/00 at 00:00 (017060)

EOM

Re: Thank you all for casting info.

Nancy S. on 12/18/99 at 00:00 (013907)

Thanks everyone for the info. on your casting experiences. I'm still trying the icing, stretching, etc. (not to mention my new Birks--I'm thrilled with them), in addition to night splint and orthotics. But I wanted to know about casting in case things don't improve enough and the subject of surgery comes up again. I think I would try casting before going for surgery, and it's good to have that in the back of my mind in case my newfound hopes are dashed in the coming months.

Re: Thank you all for casting info.

Nancy S. on 12/18/99 at 00:00 (013907)

Thanks everyone for the info. on your casting experiences. I'm still trying the icing, stretching, etc. (not to mention my new Birks--I'm thrilled with them), in addition to night splint and orthotics. But I wanted to know about casting in case things don't improve enough and the subject of surgery comes up again. I think I would try casting before going for surgery, and it's good to have that in the back of my mind in case my newfound hopes are dashed in the coming months.