Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Today's N.Y. Daily News Cover Story

Posted by Helene M on 3/09/00 at 00:00 (017063)

Today's N.Y. Daily News has a 4-page article on podiatrists who have maimed their patients' feet. The condensed version is at http://www.nydailynews.com

Re: Today's N.Y. Daily News Cover StoryRe Helene

Laurie R on 3/09/00 at 00:00 (017075)

Hello,

That is so scary!!!!!! It really makes you think.What is wrong with these doctors?Using diry needles? Maybe you should go out of town to find a real Podiatrist...I am really in shock over this...

How are you doing?Did you find other doctor?I hope you are doing better today.Best to you.I really feel for you after yesterday and than today to read that. best to you..Laurie R

Re: Today's N.Y. Daily News Cover StoryRe Helene

Laurie R on 3/09/00 at 00:00 (017075)

Hello,

That is so scary!!!!!! It really makes you think.What is wrong with these doctors?Using diry needles? Maybe you should go out of town to find a real Podiatrist...I am really in shock over this...

How are you doing?Did you find other doctor?I hope you are doing better today.Best to you.I really feel for you after yesterday and than today to read that. best to you..Laurie R