Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Re: thanks Alan, I'm afraid you're right.

Posted by KIm B. on 3/11/00 at 00:00 (017153)

I have been following the chiari thing a little bit lately and I hope that's not my situation. It's way too radical and scary right now. But I know I have to at least get the things you mentioned ruled out. Thanks again for your input.

Regards, Kim B.

alan k on 3/12/00 at 00:00 (017159)

Some of these thing can be treated effectively and decisively, so it is not necessarily bad if you have them. It might be worse to have pf. For instance, the simple procedure to decompact at the base of the skull suddenly frees people after years of 'chronic fatigue syndrome' and 'fibromyalgia.' This is still experimental though.

alan k

alan k on 3/12/00 at 00:00 (017159)

Some of these thing can be treated effectively and decisively, so it is not necessarily bad if you have them. It might be worse to have pf. For instance, the simple procedure to decompact at the base of the skull suddenly frees people after years of 'chronic fatigue syndrome' and 'fibromyalgia.' This is still experimental though.

alan k