Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Good News/Bad News

Posted by Barbara J on 3/13/00 at 00:00 (017202)

Thanks for all your messages in response to my 'What Happened' post. The good news (I think!) is that it is not my achilles that popped but I apparently tore more of the pf. The bad news is that it happened on my 'good' heel. But, I do know what I'm dealing with and am going to continue my exercises, start swimming instead of using the eliptical training machine, and ride my stationary recumbant bike. I don't quite feel like it's back to square one but it is definitely three or four steps back...

Re: Good News/Bad NewsRe Barbara

Laurie R on 3/13/00 at 00:00 (017203)

Hi Barbara,
Thanks for posting I thought oh my god she is to much pain to post.Well the only good thing is that you know how to treat this.I wish you all the best,and I hope you feel better soon.Laurie R

john h on 3/13/00 at 00:00 (017221)

you say 'you think' your tore your PF. I would darn well make sure!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Good News/Bad News

salina on 3/14/00 at 00:00 (017254)

Good to hear from you Barbara. I was hoping you would post and let us know how you are doing. It seems like you are staying pretty active. That's good. Maybe the setback won't last too long.
Be ever sooo careful, and best of luck to you.

Laurie R on 3/13/00 at 00:00 (017203)

Hi Barbara,
Thanks for posting I thought oh my god she is to much pain to post.Well the only good thing is that you know how to treat this.I wish you all the best,and I hope you feel better soon.Laurie R

john h on 3/13/00 at 00:00 (017221)

you say 'you think' your tore your PF. I would darn well make sure!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Good News/Bad News

salina on 3/14/00 at 00:00 (017254)

Good to hear from you Barbara. I was hoping you would post and let us know how you are doing. It seems like you are staying pretty active. That's good. Maybe the setback won't last too long.
Be ever sooo careful, and best of luck to you.