Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

3 Weeks Post Ossatron

Posted by GinaC on 3/14/00 at 00:00 (017270)

The past few days I seem to have some real improvement, both walking and standing with less pain. What I've really noticed is that I am more active (shopping, cleaning) later in the day and I'm not in agony the way I would have been before treatment. And, since the PF is better, my life is becoming less foot-focused than it was. I ice at the end of the day, but even that doesn't feel as 'necessary' to deaden pain as it used to be; now it's more of a preventive measure. Also have my final ultrasound tomorrow. So, all in all, I feel like I'm 'on the way' to somewhere better and even my untreated PF foot feels fairly good(maybe I'm changing how I walk?). All this is good news, especially since my husband took a new job-different city in MI. I'll stay here to sell the house and get us moved - what fun!
posted to the eswt board

Re: 3 Weeks Post Ossatron-- and moving

alan k on 3/21/00 at 00:00 (017607)

I'ld be real careful about moving if I were you. It's definitely the kind of thing that you get carried away at carrying away and put lots of weight on your feet. It's what did it to me!

alan k
posted to the eswt board

Re: 3 Weeks Post Ossatron-- and moving

alan k on 3/21/00 at 00:00 (017607)

I'ld be real careful about moving if I were you. It's definitely the kind of thing that you get carried away at carrying away and put lots of weight on your feet. It's what did it to me!

alan k
posted to the eswt board