Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Scott Roberts

Posted by Scott R on 3/14/00 at 00:00 (017298)

I assumed you mention the big M because you had seen the heelspurs.com home page where it mentions the city and my last name, Roberts. Several montgomerians have found me that way and acquaintences have been amazed 'This is the Scott I know??'

Graduated Lee High School 1985, Auburn EE 1990, still living alone in Forest Hills, working for ADEM, passing the time away with this meaningless website whilst an elderly cat (19 years) walks in circles around my computer chair. 33 years old and single which explains the free time for this web page (TV is too boring and girls HATE me - you wouldn't believe it!).

334-279-5348 after 4:45 pm

Re: Scott Roberts

florina on 3/15/00 at 00:00 (017312)

Hey Scott, you don't need TV and girls when you have friends. By the way thanks for the web.site it help with my eternal pain. This gives me a chance to scream when it hurts. I am glad someone is listening.Thanks again.

Stephanie S. on 3/15/00 at 00:00 (017315)

We went to Lanier...then Auburn.Nope!! I'm so stupid when it comes
to this computer...I just found your name,address,and phone #.
I'll call you later for info. Thanks!! I figured you lived here
because I was reading the doctors discussing PF and you joined in
and said something like 'Here in Montgomery,Al....' I just about
fell out of my chair. I said 'He can't..he lives here?' How ironic!!
I figured you were somewhere like California. Never here in Montgomery. But I think it's wonderful. You can direct me to the
right doc's!! I know where Forest Hills is...got a friend that lives
over there. ADEM..I think I know what that is..something with the
State..right? Catch up with you later..fellow Montgomerian!! Stephanie

Kim B. on 3/17/00 at 00:00 (017403)

Why do the gals hate you Scott? We can fix that you know. We just have to figure out what you are doing to repell them.

I'm just curious because you seem to have a lot going for you. Now why would the women hate you? You're not introducing them to your feet right away are you are you? Surely you don't ask to see their feet right away! Or maybe you don't really WANT the gals to like you. That's ok too, to each his own, of course. Or, could it be that you belong to the 'HeeMan Woman Haters Club'??

I didn't get married till I was 33. It took me a long time to find a man who could put up with me! (Six years this April.) He was worth the wait. My only complaint is all those frogs I had to kiss before he came along.

Thanks for the site, you're good for us.
Regards, Kim

florina on 3/15/00 at 00:00 (017312)

Hey Scott, you don't need TV and girls when you have friends. By the way thanks for the web.site it help with my eternal pain. This gives me a chance to scream when it hurts. I am glad someone is listening.Thanks again.

Stephanie S. on 3/15/00 at 00:00 (017315)

We went to Lanier...then Auburn.Nope!! I'm so stupid when it comes
to this computer...I just found your name,address,and phone #.
I'll call you later for info. Thanks!! I figured you lived here
because I was reading the doctors discussing PF and you joined in
and said something like 'Here in Montgomery,Al....' I just about
fell out of my chair. I said 'He can't..he lives here?' How ironic!!
I figured you were somewhere like California. Never here in Montgomery. But I think it's wonderful. You can direct me to the
right doc's!! I know where Forest Hills is...got a friend that lives
over there. ADEM..I think I know what that is..something with the
State..right? Catch up with you later..fellow Montgomerian!! Stephanie

Kim B. on 3/17/00 at 00:00 (017403)

Why do the gals hate you Scott? We can fix that you know. We just have to figure out what you are doing to repell them.

I'm just curious because you seem to have a lot going for you. Now why would the women hate you? You're not introducing them to your feet right away are you are you? Surely you don't ask to see their feet right away! Or maybe you don't really WANT the gals to like you. That's ok too, to each his own, of course. Or, could it be that you belong to the 'HeeMan Woman Haters Club'??

I didn't get married till I was 33. It took me a long time to find a man who could put up with me! (Six years this April.) He was worth the wait. My only complaint is all those frogs I had to kiss before he came along.

Thanks for the site, you're good for us.
Regards, Kim