Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Re: Cool Art Car!

Posted by Kim B. on 3/15/00 at 00:00 (017320)

Lu-Poo,

I checked it out. No wonder you don't want to loose your job. I'd love to get paid to teach kids how to do something so, so, so, (excentric?) Fun!! What a hoot! Girl, hang on to your job even if you have to roll in there in a wheel chair. They can't fire you for that. As a matter of fact, I believe they have to make it accessible for you. Fun jobs don't come along everyday!

:-) Kim B.

Rick R on 3/15/00 at 00:00 (017323)

Yea and she starts out with better canvas than I drive. My daughter has got to see this. Much better than her work. Even beats my mushroom-mobile. Although I had a convient hole in the floor boards, handy for the elimination of undesireable matter, not to mention the backup breaking system.

Pookie must be the result of a little one trying to say Lucy. In my family you had better like it because once one of the babies butcher your name you, live with it for life.

Pookie on 3/15/00 at 00:00 (017332)

Yes, fun jobs don't come along often. I have been asking for a Temporary Building (which are actually permanent Temporary Bldgs) so I can be in one spot. I'll keep at it. I have laid low at work regarding my feet, but it's gotten to the point where I am going to feel forced to mention it.

Life is so bizarre!

Lucy

Pookie on 3/15/00 at 00:00 (017333)

OH!, so you also drive a Flinstone-mobile! LOL My sister used to have one like that, and the passengers had to rest their feet on the seat cause of the 'manual starter' write underneath them (if you know what I mean) LOL. I loved her car thought, her car's name was 'Coo-blar,' backwards of 'Blue Car.'

I drive 'Hay Caramba,' cause when I first bought the carcass and presented it to my sister, 'it' being SO BIG AND UGLY, she put both hands over her head and said 'Hay Caramba!!' LOL. My car is often mistaken for the next school art car!

Pookie is actually my 13 year old cat's name.

Well, chiro visit was a bit good. Got new ortho insoles. I don't know what to do about the custom insoles. They will cost $500 to make! And some people say they did not feel good! What is your opinion regarding spending so much money on something I don't know will be better than what is already have.

Lucy

Rick R on 3/15/00 at 00:00 (017323)

Yea and she starts out with better canvas than I drive. My daughter has got to see this. Much better than her work. Even beats my mushroom-mobile. Although I had a convient hole in the floor boards, handy for the elimination of undesireable matter, not to mention the backup breaking system.

Pookie must be the result of a little one trying to say Lucy. In my family you had better like it because once one of the babies butcher your name you, live with it for life.

Pookie on 3/15/00 at 00:00 (017332)

Yes, fun jobs don't come along often. I have been asking for a Temporary Building (which are actually permanent Temporary Bldgs) so I can be in one spot. I'll keep at it. I have laid low at work regarding my feet, but it's gotten to the point where I am going to feel forced to mention it.

Life is so bizarre!

Lucy

Pookie on 3/15/00 at 00:00 (017333)

OH!, so you also drive a Flinstone-mobile! LOL My sister used to have one like that, and the passengers had to rest their feet on the seat cause of the 'manual starter' write underneath them (if you know what I mean) LOL. I loved her car thought, her car's name was 'Coo-blar,' backwards of 'Blue Car.'

I drive 'Hay Caramba,' cause when I first bought the carcass and presented it to my sister, 'it' being SO BIG AND UGLY, she put both hands over her head and said 'Hay Caramba!!' LOL. My car is often mistaken for the next school art car!

Pookie is actually my 13 year old cat's name.

Well, chiro visit was a bit good. Got new ortho insoles. I don't know what to do about the custom insoles. They will cost $500 to make! And some people say they did not feel good! What is your opinion regarding spending so much money on something I don't know will be better than what is already have.

Lucy