Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Re: Lord have mercy....

Posted by Pookie on 3/15/00 at 00:00 (017335)

We have a super mom in the house! LOL

Seriously I truly commend you for going on with your life regardless of the ackie hinges in your feet.

Lucy

florina on 3/17/00 at 00:00 (017400)

Thanks Lucy

I won't let the pain dominate my life and I hope you don't either. By the way I am only 31 years old, and I am too young to give up hope. My future is bright, my future is ahead of me, my future is waiting for me. I think I am in too much pain now to realize what I am typing but, you have to understand that I THE SUPERMOM I AM BUILDING MY FUTURE. By the way do you have any diets for loosing weight. With all my running I still gained some weight. I have a very addicting sweet tooth (chocolate only) what can I do, I have to aleviate my pain somehow. The other night I told my husband : Honey, I am in pain you have to do something for me.....cook some steaks and bring them to bed. Ha,ha, ha hee, hee, hee. Am I taking good care of myself or what. Have fun and don't let pain bother you at least once in a while.

florina on 3/17/00 at 00:00 (017400)

Thanks Lucy

I won't let the pain dominate my life and I hope you don't either. By the way I am only 31 years old, and I am too young to give up hope. My future is bright, my future is ahead of me, my future is waiting for me. I think I am in too much pain now to realize what I am typing but, you have to understand that I THE SUPERMOM I AM BUILDING MY FUTURE. By the way do you have any diets for loosing weight. With all my running I still gained some weight. I have a very addicting sweet tooth (chocolate only) what can I do, I have to aleviate my pain somehow. The other night I told my husband : Honey, I am in pain you have to do something for me.....cook some steaks and bring them to bed. Ha,ha, ha hee, hee, hee. Am I taking good care of myself or what. Have fun and don't let pain bother you at least once in a while.