Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Silicone Synamic Orthotics

Posted by Barbara on 3/16/00 at 00:00 (017350)

Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone has tried a pair of the Silicone Dynamic Orthotics described on the heelspur.com home page. If so, how did you find them? I tried several over-the counter orthotics and inserts...TOO high arched, TOO painful. I also tried a custom orthotic...TOO rigid, TOO painful. I'm just looking for something to keep me from over-pronating and give me some cushioning.

Re: Silicone Synamic Orthotics

john h on 3/16/00 at 00:00 (017354)

go to http://www.feelgood.com and checkout the 'iso arch' 3/4 length inserts at $20. they have been better than my very expensive custom orthos.

John V on 3/16/00 at 00:00 (017357)

I haven't tried the orthotics, but I did have a really good contact with the doctor that runs the site. I had inquired about the product and he called me. We had a lengthy discussion about my foot problems and remedial measures, etc. He suggested I give my hard orthotics more time, which turned out to be excellent advice. That contact over the phone I would have to describe as a more postive, informative, and caring experience than the multiple docs I have seen in person. He was interested in more than just selling his product. I was impressed. If the product is half as good as the doctor it will be real good.

Terrie on 3/17/00 at 00:00 (017439)

Hi John H.
I am interested in reading about the inserts you talked about, feelgood.com, however I could not access the page. Is there another address?

john h on 3/16/00 at 00:00 (017354)

go to http://www.feelgood.com and checkout the 'iso arch' 3/4 length inserts at $20. they have been better than my very expensive custom orthos.

John V on 3/16/00 at 00:00 (017357)

I haven't tried the orthotics, but I did have a really good contact with the doctor that runs the site. I had inquired about the product and he called me. We had a lengthy discussion about my foot problems and remedial measures, etc. He suggested I give my hard orthotics more time, which turned out to be excellent advice. That contact over the phone I would have to describe as a more postive, informative, and caring experience than the multiple docs I have seen in person. He was interested in more than just selling his product. I was impressed. If the product is half as good as the doctor it will be real good.

Terrie on 3/17/00 at 00:00 (017439)

Hi John H.
I am interested in reading about the inserts you talked about, feelgood.com, however I could not access the page. Is there another address?