Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Re: We're dog people.

Posted by Kim B. on 3/16/00 at 00:00 (017352)

Hi gang, we have a dog, so that dispells the notion that there is a connection between cats and PF. You folks are really reaching!!

Grins :-) Kim B.

Rick R on 3/16/00 at 00:00 (017356)

Oh well, another theory down the tubes. Could it be all fur bearing varmints? I doubt any reputable firemarshal would let us have a convention, between the burning feet and slow evacuation (from the building) we're toast. Why is it that when I run the folks with big dogs are great but the ones with little egg roll stuffers let them stretch their leashes accross my path? Then they say something stupid when I arc around the trip chord like 'don't worry he won't hurt you' yea like I'm realy scared, I'm running with PF for chrisake.;^)

Rick R on 3/16/00 at 00:00 (017356)

Oh well, another theory down the tubes. Could it be all fur bearing varmints? I doubt any reputable firemarshal would let us have a convention, between the burning feet and slow evacuation (from the building) we're toast. Why is it that when I run the folks with big dogs are great but the ones with little egg roll stuffers let them stretch their leashes accross my path? Then they say something stupid when I arc around the trip chord like 'don't worry he won't hurt you' yea like I'm realy scared, I'm running with PF for chrisake.;^)