Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Re: The SAS saga...

Posted by Pookie on 3/16/00 at 00:00 (017372)

Despite your appreciation for SAS shoes on women, I just can't bring myself up to buying the darn things. I bought Birks, and hate them; I'm returning them tomorrow, besides the arches don't seem comfortable enough; Miphesto shoes did not fit well either..........

Fashioned conscious people should never get PF!, sniff, sniff, I'm going back to Tara; after all, tomorrow is another PF day!

Pookie

PattyS on 3/16/00 at 00:00 (017381)

Pookie,
Give the birks a little more time. I am on day 3. The salesman recommended only wearing them for an hour or two around the house for the first week or so until you get more comfortable. You may never get accustomed to them but I think they might be worth a little more time. You could also try NOAT brand and I had a friend recommend ECCO today. Patty

PattyS on 3/16/00 at 00:00 (017381)

Pookie,
Give the birks a little more time. I am on day 3. The salesman recommended only wearing them for an hour or two around the house for the first week or so until you get more comfortable. You may never get accustomed to them but I think they might be worth a little more time. You could also try NOAT brand and I had a friend recommend ECCO today. Patty