Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Dumb & Dumber

Posted by john h on 3/16/00 at 00:00 (017374)

today i pulled my orthotics out of my shoes to view them and i had the right ortho in left shoe and left ortho in right shoe. no wonder my feet hurt and i over pronate.

Re: Dumb & Dumber

Kim B. on 3/16/00 at 00:00 (017379)

Oh John,

Put your hand on the monitor buddy... I can feel your pain!

Here I was thinking you were probaly a smart guy for knowing how to spot a gal in white SASSY Shoes, and now this. I'll keep you in my prayers. ;-)

Regards, Kim-Sassy-B.

salina on 3/17/00 at 00:00 (017409)

Ha Ha!! That tops anything I have done. I feel so much smarter now.
But then again, if I did that, I wouldn't have been smart enough to pull them out and check them. I would have just tossed out a perfectly good pair of inserts. So i guess you are redeemed for having the thinking ability to at least take them out and take a look.

Kim B. on 3/16/00 at 00:00 (017379)

Oh John,

Put your hand on the monitor buddy... I can feel your pain!

Here I was thinking you were probaly a smart guy for knowing how to spot a gal in white SASSY Shoes, and now this. I'll keep you in my prayers. ;-)

Regards, Kim-Sassy-B.

salina on 3/17/00 at 00:00 (017409)

Ha Ha!! That tops anything I have done. I feel so much smarter now.
But then again, if I did that, I wouldn't have been smart enough to pull them out and check them. I would have just tossed out a perfectly good pair of inserts. So i guess you are redeemed for having the thinking ability to at least take them out and take a look.