Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Re: Ouch, saved by the bell

Posted by Rick R on 3/17/00 at 00:00 (017411)

Hey Kimby,

At least I haven't thought of eating a waterhose to help ease the pain. A waterpipe comes to mind.

Kim B. on 3/17/00 at 00:00 (017417)

Ok, so the waterhose thing was a stretch. It shows what a mess my mind is in from dealing with the pain this cold/rain front is doing to me. It's so UNUSUAL that I would say something so... so... demented. Or maybe it's that I've been sitting too close to the 'puter Rick, and you're rubbing off on me.

Rickster, I still say you're OK by me, even though you were probably dropped on your head as a baby.

Regards,
Kimby

Kim B. on 3/17/00 at 00:00 (017417)

Ok, so the waterhose thing was a stretch. It shows what a mess my mind is in from dealing with the pain this cold/rain front is doing to me. It's so UNUSUAL that I would say something so... so... demented. Or maybe it's that I've been sitting too close to the 'puter Rick, and you're rubbing off on me.

Rickster, I still say you're OK by me, even though you were probably dropped on your head as a baby.

Regards,
Kimby