Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

New Zeeta Shoes??(kind of long)

Posted by Lori E. on 3/17/00 at 00:00 (017435)

I am looking for some business casual shoes for work. I need to walk 2 blocks from my parking spot down town every day and then work in a basement with carpeted cement floors(agony!!) I have been searching the net for some shoes that will go with my chinos,jeans and casual skirts. I'm not ready to take the plunge with Birks yet, especially with MN winter. I dread going to the mall, but will if it is my only chance of getting a good fit. Has anyone tried the Zeeta shoes? They say they are for plantar fasciitis, I am concerned as I have high arches and my heel bone has a pretty severe pitch. Any advice is welcome, especially from women who are overweight like me, and have this kind of funky foot arrangement.I already searched the site for referals for shoes. I didn't see much about this shoe. I am only working part time so I don't think I can afford Mephistos. Thanks!

Re: New Zeeta Shoes??(kind of long)

VcikiJ on 3/18/00 at 00:00 (017465)

Are you taping, using orthotics or any other type of arch support? If so, that all requires extra room and a more complicated fit...I use orthotics and find Born brand very comfortable and about the same price as New Balance sneakers, etc and they come in very cool styles that would go well with your wardrobe description. They don't have super soft heel soles, but are good and stiff which I find helps. I find them in an outlet store here that sells Rockports...which don't fit me well. Hope this helps.

Re: New Zeeta Shoes??(kind of long)

VcikiJ on 3/18/00 at 00:00 (017465)

Are you taping, using orthotics or any other type of arch support? If so, that all requires extra room and a more complicated fit...I use orthotics and find Born brand very comfortable and about the same price as New Balance sneakers, etc and they come in very cool styles that would go well with your wardrobe description. They don't have super soft heel soles, but are good and stiff which I find helps. I find them in an outlet store here that sells Rockports...which don't fit me well. Hope this helps.