Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Re: Asjustment period for new stuff and shower shoes

Posted by Kim B. on 3/19/00 at 00:00 (017524)

As with any shoe or insole change, there is going to be an adjustment period. I highly recommend the Sof Sole inserts. They have a web site and you can do a search at their site using your zip code and they will tell you all the places in your area that sell them. Usually Better shoe and running shoe stores.

No I don't know the name of the shoes I use in the shower. I bought them to wear out on the patio, and around the house as house slippers last summer, cause we have hard ceramic tile floors and my feet were just too hot in full shoes and socks all the time. There is NO name on the shoe of any kind now that the tags have been removed. When Walmart restocks them (spring is near) I will make note of the name.

Regards, Kim B.

Pookie on 3/19/00 at 00:00 (017548)

Well, since you mentioned the shower shoes, I have started wearing a pair of sandals in the shower. These have a little bit of an arch, but not enough to walk with. So, now I have them as my temporary shower sandals.

I am going to try the roll up towell method mentioned above.

Pookie

Pookie on 3/19/00 at 00:00 (017548)

Well, since you mentioned the shower shoes, I have started wearing a pair of sandals in the shower. These have a little bit of an arch, but not enough to walk with. So, now I have them as my temporary shower sandals.

I am going to try the roll up towell method mentioned above.

Pookie