Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Re: Scott, I have a question

Posted by KarenK on 3/19/00 at 00:00 (017530)

Have you noticed that the people with this this problem seem to fall into 2 categories
1. overweight
2. normal weight but athletic(a runner could be putting the same force on his feet as an overweight non-athlete)
KarenK

Scott R on 3/19/00 at 00:00 (017532)

Karen, have you changed your 'codename' from Karen K to KarenK? If you have, it means if someone will not be able to see all of your posts if they do a search.

I'm not sure that the PF people are able to be divided up into the overweight and overactive groups so easily (at least any more easily than the general population). But if they can be, my database survey miht be able to show it.

Scott R on 3/19/00 at 00:00 (017532)

Karen, have you changed your 'codename' from Karen K to KarenK? If you have, it means if someone will not be able to see all of your posts if they do a search.

I'm not sure that the PF people are able to be divided up into the overweight and overactive groups so easily (at least any more easily than the general population). But if they can be, my database survey miht be able to show it.