Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Re: Wore the SAS shoes for 6 hours, and could not take it

Posted by Pookie on 3/19/00 at 00:00 (017550)

I am so dissapointed. I wore the SAS shoes with my orthodics, and my feet just could not take the shoes. The shoes began stretching and the support on the arch area began to sag. I had pain with the SAS after a couple of hours....

I have gone back to my el-chipo Saucony running shoes, and my feet feel better. I do miss the SAS cushioning thought.

I think I may need to just stick to running shoes for now. I wonder if I can return the expensive SAS shoes since they did not work. Too embarassed to try; I guess I will have costly house shoes now.....LOL

Pookie

Pat on 3/19/00 at 00:00 (017552)

Sorry about your experience Pookie, but you sound like me. and have
I gone thru shoes! My arches literally flatten out the insides of
the poorly construced shoes since my arches are so flat and roll inwards! lol have to know just what to look for in shoes.

Bob G. on 3/20/00 at 00:00 (017567)

Ohhhh, Pookie! Sorry that they didn't work. Yes, do return the shoes and get your money. No, don't give up - keep searching for the right combination. You will win this fight if you persist. Your feet will thank you someday - good luck!

Marti C on 3/20/00 at 00:00 (017569)

SAS policy is that if they hurt you can return them.My mother works for the company, take them back. Good luck. Marti

Pat on 3/19/00 at 00:00 (017552)

Sorry about your experience Pookie, but you sound like me. and have
I gone thru shoes! My arches literally flatten out the insides of
the poorly construced shoes since my arches are so flat and roll inwards! lol have to know just what to look for in shoes.

Bob G. on 3/20/00 at 00:00 (017567)

Ohhhh, Pookie! Sorry that they didn't work. Yes, do return the shoes and get your money. No, don't give up - keep searching for the right combination. You will win this fight if you persist. Your feet will thank you someday - good luck!

Marti C on 3/20/00 at 00:00 (017569)

SAS policy is that if they hurt you can return them.My mother works for the company, take them back. Good luck. Marti