Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Thanking God, almost healed

Posted by Elise M. on 3/20/00 at 00:00 (017568)

Hi all,
I haven't posted much lately but I still come in everyday and read the posts. God has been good to me. I am now able to walk two miles again, walk my dog frequently, push my snowblower around and I'm almost painfree most of the time. The other day I was on my feet for 12 hours and it was sore by the time I got to sit but extra strength Tylenol took care of it nicely. I even bought new shoes the other day, some mongrel brand of clog, nicely padded inside with a small arch support and I wore them all day and was painfree that night. I don't come to rub my success in anyones sores, but to let you know that you need to keep believing and keep trying everything offered to you. There is a time for everything under the sun and my time is come. Wishing you all the best of health and healing......Elise

Re: Thanking God, almost healed

Marti C on 3/20/00 at 00:00 (017570)

Thanks Elise, I for one am very happy for you! Marti

Bob G. on 3/20/00 at 00:00 (017572)

Thanks, Elise, for your success story. I am jumping for joy, too! This condition can be delt with and we can win...one must find the right path and be persistent.

Helene M on 3/20/00 at 00:00 (017573)

I am very happy for you. Thanks for the encouraging words. I hope one day I, too, will be posting my success story!

Marti C on 3/20/00 at 00:00 (017570)

Thanks Elise, I for one am very happy for you! Marti

Bob G. on 3/20/00 at 00:00 (017572)

Thanks, Elise, for your success story. I am jumping for joy, too! This condition can be delt with and we can win...one must find the right path and be persistent.

Helene M on 3/20/00 at 00:00 (017573)

I am very happy for you. Thanks for the encouraging words. I hope one day I, too, will be posting my success story!