Home The Book Dr Articles Products Message Boards Journal Articles Search Our Surveys Surgery ESWT Dr Messages Find Good Drs video

Note to Matt

Posted by wendyn on 3/20/00 at 00:00 (017592)

Matt, I would be most interested in hearing more about your TTS release...you are really the first person that I have heard from that has had positive results from the surgery. How long were you having problems leading up to the surgery? Did they ever find out what your TTS was from?

Re: Note to Matt

Matt L on 3/21/00 at 00:00 (017612)

Probably had problems for at least 2 years before tt release- took a long time to get a good diagnosis. In my case pain was somewhat vague and difficult to explain, in addition there was numblike sensations on the sole of the foot ( although not truly numb). Really don't have any great explaination why I had TTS or PF. Not overweight but was pretty active- tennis basketball etc. Still a mystery to me.

Re: Note to Matt

Matt L on 3/21/00 at 00:00 (017612)

Probably had problems for at least 2 years before tt release- took a long time to get a good diagnosis. In my case pain was somewhat vague and difficult to explain, in addition there was numblike sensations on the sole of the foot ( although not truly numb). Really don't have any great explaination why I had TTS or PF. Not overweight but was pretty active- tennis basketball etc. Still a mystery to me.